About Feng Shui
The basic principle of Feng Shui is that everything is energetically connected and always changing.
The purpose of Feng Shui is to help create balanced and harmonious energies where you live and work, and align yourself with them. You are then better able to live a richer, fuller, happier life and achieve your highest potential.
Ancient Chinese practice to utilize the Laws of heaven and earth to improve life by receiving positive Qi.
- Design ideal interiors – create the ideal bedroom, kitchen, dining room and study
- The use of Feng Shui colours to improve energy and activity in a room.
- Improve health and well being by channelling vital energy into your home or office
- To create harmonious relationships-Find the right partner
- Start a healthy family
- Start a successful business and career
- The art of placement- find the best place for maximum comfort, security and efficiency for beds, desks and furniture
- For individuals to tell you how time influences you and the buildings you are in, enabling important tasks to be carried out during beneficial periods.
- For businesses to grow sales, attract more clients, resolve staff conflicts and improve staff vitality levels.
- Feng Shui Architecture & Interior Design Consultations to give you guidance on how to use colours to promote feelings of well being and harmony. It also gives guidance on how to use colours to improve your fortunes.
Benefits of Feng Shui
- Improve marriage, get on better with neighbours, retrieve money that was owed them, double the turnover of their businesses, improve children’s performance in school, calm family friction, get better jobs and improve health.
- Assess the strengths & weaknesses of buildings and the effects they are having on your life and business, both before you move in as well as after you’ve run into difficulties.
- Receive guidance on how to use colours to promote feelings of well being and harmony. It also gives guidance on how to use colours to improve your fortunes.
- Receive guidance on where and when to place objects such as business papers, photographs and signatures to enhance luck and help you achieve your objectives.
- Receive guidance about how you interact with a building and where you should sit and sleep to enhance your luck.
- Find out how time influences you and the buildings you are in, enabling important tasks to be carried out during beneficial periods.